Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cute Baby Pony

For Crystal Dawn, it is finally finished:
I'm steadily knocking out my "to finish" pile, and I'm happy that this cute pony turned out so well. It was inspired from djonesgirlz's cotton candy horse, but I figured it out on my own and didn't use her pattern. I love the mini-heart shaped nostrils!

It seems that every single person I know is getting ready to birth themselves a kid. There must be something in the water. Or everyone I know is roughly the same age and in the same position in life where they're ready to start a family. I'm afraid I'm going to be left behind. Oh well. I'll be the eclectic friend who makes their kids stuff out of yarn. For money. Hello! Hire me to make an original baby shower gift! You will be a trendsetter and I will be able to satisfy my urge to buy every single color of Red Hart Soft Yarn, Caron Simply Soft, and Bernat Satin yarn that is in existence. Next up on the to finish pile: Elizabeth Doherty's Benny the Monkey. It's for one of my many pregnent pals.

2 comments:

  1. You are not being left behind. And I am not getting ready to birth a kid, though I do already have 2, so maybe I don't count. On our section of our street, there are 9 houses on our side. Last year there were 5 of us out of those 9 houses who had babies within about a 6 month time span. The other 4 houses were vowing not to drink the water also. I am totally happy to have you be the eclectic friend who makes my kids stuff out of yarn. For money. Or traded for crafty bags...

    ReplyDelete